The Third International Congress of Medical and Health Tourism “InMedtour – 2023” will be held on September 27-28, 2023 in Moscow and will take place in a hybrid form.
The event is included in the scientific and practical events program of the Russian Federation Ministry of Health 2023.
The scientific organizers of the Congress are the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation, Central State Medical Academy of the Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation, the National Association of Specialists in Physical therapy and Resorts, the National Association of Experts in sanatorium and resort treatment, the Union of Russian Cities and the Association of Resort and Tourist Cities.
The Congress is dedicated to the issues of sanatorium treatment, rehabilitation and healthy lifestyle, as well as the improvement of the sanatorium industry in the Russian Federation.
Within the framework of the scientific program, the following events will take place:
- The council of the main freelance specialists of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation on sanatorium treatment;
- The sitting of experts in the field of rehabilitation, physiotherapy and spa treatment;
- Round-table discussion on the development of medical tourism in Russia;
- Plenary session for cardiologists, gynecologists, pediatricians, neurologists, pulmonologists, gastroenterologists, specialists of oncological recovery.
- An exhibition will be held during the Congress. It will represent the developments of the domestic industry in the field of rehabilitation, sanatorium treatment, medical and laboratory equipment. A special section of the exhibition will be devoted to the presentation of the Russian leading sanatorium-resort institutions and medical-preventive institutions of medical tourism.
Experts of medical rehabilitation, recovery and spa treatment, physiotherapists, as well as all interested specialists are invited to participate in the event.
Venue: Moscow, Novy Arbat, 36.